Frequently Asked Questions
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?Yes, we can! I mean, yes we do!
Besides United Kingdom and Europe we also shipt to North America, Asia and Oceania.
If your country isn't listed when you place your order, give us a sign and we will surely do our best to help.
What about CANADA AND AUSTRALIA?YES! We do ship our products to USA, Canada and even to the far, far away Australia.
WHAT HAPPENS WITH DUTIES AND IMPORT FEES?For orders shipped to customers in USA (up to $800 purchases), UK and EU countries there are normally no customs and import fees.
For customers located anywhere else than the above, taxes and import duties are the responsibility of the buyer. We're unable to determine the amount as this depends on the buyer's country. Different countries have different tariffs for each product.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?When products are in stock, it takes 1 working day to process your new order. When the order is successfully processed, you'll receive it:
- within 1-4 business days, if you're based in United Kingdom,
- within 3-8 working days for the rest of Europe and USA - depending on your country (and USA State),
- within 6-12 working days for the rest of the world.
In case of pre-orders or backorders, we'll let you know via email when your order will ship, once the products are available and processed.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- UK Delivery Standard: £3.95
- UK Delivery Express: £4.95
- EU Delivery: £8.95
- Worldwide Delivery: £9.95
- UK Delivery: Order value above £20
- EU and USA Delivery: Order value above £40
- Worldwide Delivery: Order value above £50
CAN I RETURN PRODUCTS?
You can return any unused or defected products within 30 days from the shipping date and you'll be refunded. Get in touch with us and explain us why you are unhappy with the products. We will do our best to help you.
Why buying from us and not from another brand?
- Our products are made with natural, plant-based ingredients purchased from quality (and if possible local) producers.
- Our line of products does not contain any parabens, artificial fragrances or animal ingredients.
- We limit as much as possible the use of synthetic ingredients. This is the reason why our products have a rather limited shelf life. However, some synthetic ingredients are necessary. We make sure the quantities are insignificant and non-harmful.
- We don’t test our products on animals - in fact, half of our team is vegetarian.
- We limit as much as possible the use of plastic:
- our jars are made of glass that can easily be recycled.
- we encourage the recycling of the plastic cap.
- no plastic is used for wrapping & sealing the box.
- our product labels are made of paper.
- we aim to make our boxes from recycled paper.
- Our team strives to live and work with compassion, kindness and empathy while being environmentally sustainable. These are our values and they are reflected in our products.