Botanical Rejuvenating Face ScrubGentle exfoliator made with ground walnut stones and natural extracts of apple and gotu kola. Refreshes and invigorates the skin.
The Botanical Rejuvenating Face Scrub contains natural stem cells which will nourish your skin giving it a HEALTHY GLOW. This potent skin perfecting scrub contains ground walnut stones to gently exfoliate your face. The hibiscus flower combined with apple and gotu kola will SMOOTHEN and CONDITION your skin giving it a boost of elasticity.
BRIGHTER AND SOFTER SKIN FROM THE FIRST USE. FRESHEN UP AND MAKE YOUR SKIN GLOW!
This face scrub works hard to BLANDLY CLEAN your skin and offer protection against pollution and external agents. The fruit extracts combination will wipe away dead skin cells and reveal a smooth and RADIANT complexion.
- The all natural ingredients cleanse and nourish while delivering gently exfoliation.
- The botox plant (hibiscus extract) increases the elasticity of your skin and prevents the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
- The unique combination of vitamins and oils encourage a more balanced and healthy-looking complexion.
All skin types.
How to use it?
Wash your face and neck with warm water. Apply a small amount of the botanical scrub on wet skin. Gently massage and let the ingredients absorb for about two minutes. Rinse o with warm water.
Shipping in UK & EUOrders placed for UK and EU countries are dispatched directly from an Amazon warehouse within 24-48 hours.
We ship all over the world but would you not find your country at the check out, do get in touch with us and we will fix it right away.
What about delivery time?
- UK deliveries: you will have to wait around 2-4 working days.
- EU and US deliveries: it will take up to 3-8 working days (it depends on your location).
- Rest of the world deliveries: count about 6-12 working days.
The final price, which includes the shipping costs is calculated at check out.
And what about shipping costs?
- FREE DELIVERY to UK for orders above £20.
- FREE DELIVERY worldwide for orders above £50.
What about duties and import fees?
- If your purchase exceeds $800, you will pay import fees for orders shipped to the USA.
- There are no customs and import fees for UK and EU countries.
- For customers located anywhere else (than UK, EU and USA), taxes and import duties are your responsibility, as a buyer. The amount might depend on your location as different countries have different tariffs for each product.
If you are not happy with your purchase, get in touch with us (via email, our contact form) and describe the problem that you're facing. We'll find a way to reach a solution and ultimately, replace the product or refund you.
Return and refunds
For more information, check out our terms of service and returns policy pages.
Natural, organic, cruelty free ingredients
- Cetearyl alcohol & Polysorbate 60 (Emulsifying Wax NF),
- Prunus armeniaca (Apricot kernel oil),
- Potassium oleate,
- Potassium cocoate,
- Potassium citrate,
- Citric acid (Castile),
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut oil),
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower oil),
- Vegetable glycerin,
- Persea gratissima (Avocado oil),
- Stearic acid,
- Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin,
- Juglans regia (Walnut stones),
- Xanthan gum,
- Avena sativa meal extract (Oat silk),
- Oryza sativa (Rice bran oil),
- Hydrocotyl centella asiatica extract (Gotu kola extract),
- Pyrus malus (Apple fruit extract),
- Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed extract),
- Hibiscus sabdariffa (Hibiscus flower extract)
Why buy from us?
- Our products are made with natural, plant-based ingredients purchased from quality (and if possible local) producers.
- Our line of products does not contain any parabens, artificial fragrances or animal ingredients.
- We limit as much as possible the use of synthetic ingredients. This is the reason why our products have a rather limited shelf life. However, some synthetic ingredients are necessary. We make sure the quantities are insignificant and non-harmful.
- We don’t test our products on animals - in fact, half of our team is vegetarian.
- We limit as much as possible the use of plastic:
- our jars are made of glass that can easily be recycled.
- we encourage the recycling of the plastic cap.
- no plastic is used for wrapping & sealing the box.
- our product labels are made of paper.
- we aim to make our boxes from recycled paper.
- Our team strives to live and work with compassion, kindness and empathy while being environmentally sustainable. These are our values and they are reflected in our products.