Botanical Restorative Mud MaskRejuvenating facial mask made with hibiscus flower extract and dead sea mineral mud. Softens and repairs damaged skin.
The superpower of the dead sea mud, combined with the botox effect of the hibiscus flower extract and the nourishing effect of the coconut oil result in a supercharging and rejuvenating face mask. Our natural active ingredients work to fight the negative effects of free radicals and UV radiation, and can help repair sun-damaged skin. In addition, powerful antioxidants stimulate removal of dead skin cells and improve tired and dull skin. So try it out!
REFRESH AND LIGHTEN YOUR SKIN IN JUST 10 MINUTES!
Our soothing dead sea face mask with all-natural hibiscus and grape seeds extracts help to REFRESH and LIGHTEN your face for a brightening and BEAUTIFUL GLOW that all can see! NO NEED TO PEEL. Just wash it off after it dries.
- Fights off free radicals.
- SOFTENS, repairs and REVERSES DAMAGE with natural healing.
- Its ANTI-AGEING properties give you a healthy appearance and reduce the look of FINE LINES AND WRINKLES.
- It is intensely moisturizing and it does not dry the skin.
All skin types.
How to use it?Use the mask in the evening by evenly applying a generous layer to a cleansed face and neck avoiding the delicate eye area. Leave the mask on for 5-10 minutes before wiping away gently using a clean damp cloth. Rinse face with warm water and pat dry.
Shipping in UK & EUOrders placed for UK and EU countries are dispatched directly from an Amazon warehouse within 24-48 hours.
We ship all over the world but would you not find your country at the check out, do get in touch with us and we will fix it right away.
What about delivery time?
- UK deliveries: you will have to wait around 2-4 working days.
- EU and US deliveries: it will take up to 3-8 working days (it depends on your location).
- Rest of the world deliveries: count about 6-12 working days.
The final price, which includes the shipping costs is calculated at check out.
And what about shipping costs?
- FREE DELIVERY to UK for orders above £20.
- FREE DELIVERY worldwide for orders above £50.
What about duties and import fees?
- If your purchase exceeds $800, you will pay import fees for orders shipped to the USA.
- There are no customs and import fees for UK and EU countries.
- For customers located anywhere else (than UK, EU and USA), taxes and import duties are your responsibility, as a buyer. The amount might depend on your location as different countries have different tariffs for each product.
If you are not happy with your purchase, get in touch with us (via email, our contact form) and describe the problem that you're facing. We'll find a way to reach a solution and ultimately, replace the product or refund you.
Return and refunds
For more information, check out our terms of service and returns policy pages.
Natural, organic, cruelty free ingredients
- Maris limus (Dead Sea mineral mud),
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower oil),
- Vegetable glycerin,
- Olea europaea (Olive oil),
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut oil),
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter),
- Prunus armeniaca (Apricot kernel oil),
- Stearic acid,
- Pyrus malus (Apple fruit extract),
- Hibiscus sabdariffa (Hibiscus flower extract),
- Oryza sativa (Rice bran oil),
- Centella asiatica (Gotu kola extract),
- Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed extract),
- Avena sativa meal extract (Oat silk),
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E),
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid)
Why buy from us?
- Our products are made with natural, plant-based ingredients purchased from quality (and if possible local) producers.
- Our line of products does not contain any parabens, artificial fragrances or animal ingredients.
- We limit as much as possible the use of synthetic ingredients. This is the reason why our products have a rather limited shelf life. However, some synthetic ingredients are necessary. We make sure the quantities are insignificant and non-harmful.
- We don’t test our products on animals - in fact, half of our team is vegetarian.
- We limit as much as possible the use of plastic:
- our jars are made of glass that can easily be recycled.
- we encourage the recycling of the plastic cap.
- no plastic is used for wrapping & sealing the box.
- our product labels are made of paper.
- we aim to make our boxes from recycled paper.
- Our team strives to live and work with compassion, kindness and empathy while being environmentally sustainable. These are our values and they are reflected in our products.